Issues: Military and Foreign Policy
No More Wars
Cease needless fighting abroad. Save American and foreign lives.
- Cease all American military involvement in Ukraine, the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific, Europe, and elsewhere.
- Call home all troops stationed abroad other than those defending embassies.
- Stop acting as the world’s police, especially for free. If other countries want Americans to defend them, they can pay for it.
- Never fight an offensive war. Only fight in a war that directly threatens the lives of American citizens.
End Foreign Entanglements
Stop taking money from America’s poor for the foreign rich. Live and let live.
- End all foreign aid. Return the money to the American people.
- Cease any financial or military support of NATO or the United Nations.
- Stop attempting to export American democracy. Let other countries live as they want to live.
Eliminate Military Bloat
Return over $4,000 dollars to each tax payer by cutting unnecessary military spending.
- Adopt a non-interventionist, defensive military posture.
- Reduce the military to the size necessary to keep America safe.
- Return over $4,000 per person in tax savings to the American people.
Free Trade for Free People
Unrestricted exchanges bring peace and benefit the poor.
- Recognize that when goods don’t cross borders, armies will. No government-enforced sanctions on Russia or any other country.
- No embargoes, no tariffs, no NAFTA, no WTO, no Jones Act, no government trade agreements. Just get out of the way.
- Recognize that strong trade creates American jobs and more affordable goods for those in poverty. The route to good jobs in America is through better domestic policy, not restricting trade.
- Maintain sovereignty. The United States should not put trade restrictions on other countries, but it should fight trade restrictions placed on ours.
Help Me Campaign for Peace Today!
Each contribution brings us closer to the possibility of bringing a truly anti-war stance to represent the American People’s desire to be left alone, and let others live in peace. Consider donating to the campaign today, to help Make Peace Win Again!